ARWG/DO Lt Col Charles Rine
Assistant Director of Operations (DOA): <vacant>
Standardization/Evaluation Officer (DOV): Capt Lance Oakley
Assistant Standardization/Evaluation Officer (DOV): Maj Scott James
Director of Operations sUAS (DOU): 2nd Lt R. Wright
Aircraft Maintenance Officer (LGM): Col Doug Alexander
CAPF5 / CAPF91 Approving Officer (DOV): Capt Lance Oakley
Proficiency Flight Approving Officer (DOV): Maj Scott James
Online Approval Workflows:
Please see the notes section of the individual workflow for the timeframe to submit requests. No requests without DO approval within 48 hours of flight.
Operations Videos and Documents:
20 FEB 2021 - Flight Clinic (Calendar)
Open Operation Positions:
Interested parties are to e-mail their squadron commander or director of operations with a copy of their personnel training report from eServices, a short summary of why they want the job, and a summary of any previous experience you have had. These will be reviewed and forwarded to the Wing DO. Please do not e-mail the Wing DO directly.
Assistant ES Officer (AIR)
- Provide support to the ES Staff on aircrew matters. Assist in the development and encouragement of aircrew training wing wide. Assist in scenario development for exercises.
- Minimum qualification: MO or MP, SET, Level Two complete.
Assistant ES Officer (GROUND)
- Provide support to the ES Staff on Ground Team/UDF/CERT matters. Assist in the development and encouragement of Ground Team/UDF/CERT training wing wide. Assist in scenario development for exercises.
- Minimum qualification: GTL, SET, Level Two complete.
Cadet Orientation Flight Coordinator
- Provide the ARWG DO support for coordination of CAP Orientation Flights for Cadets, AFROTC/AFJROTC, and AEMs. Provide oversight of funding, and assist squadrons in coordinating air support for flights as required. Ideal for Aerospace Education Officers, or Cadet Programs Officers.
- Minimum qualifications: Level One complete, Aircraft Ground Handling, Knowledgeable on CAPR 60-40.
Assistant Director of Operations
- Assist the ARWG/DO in all assigned duties. Will learn and train to supplement the ARWG/DO in his absence. Willing to become the ARWG/DO within two years.
- Minimum qualifications: Level Three complete, Operations or Standardization and Evaluation Specialty Track Technician complete, desire to train as a wing level program director.