ARWG/PD Capt Jessica Durham
Director of Professional Development: Capt Jessica Durham
Assistant Director for Professional Development: Lt Col Larry Webster
Testing Officer: Lt Col Larry Webster
“Man’s flight through life
is sustained by the power of his knowledge.”
USAF Academy Eagle and Fledgling Statue
The Arkansas Wing takes pride in the steps we take to provide a well rounded program for our Officer's Professional Development. Progression through the Professional Development Program builds knowledge and skills needed for Officer's to manage operations and resources within the individual squadrons and the Wing.
The program also provides the avenue that Civil Air Patrol Officer’s will need to progress in rank and position. Your journey through the Civil Air Patrol and Arkansas Wing begins here.
- CAPR 50-17 (Professional Development Program)
- CAPR 35-5 (Officer and NCO Promotions)
- CAPP 50-2 (CAP Core Values)
- CAPP 50-7 (Mentoring Program)
- CAP Senior Member Specialty Track Pamphlets
CAP Professional Development Courses
- CAP Senior Officer Course (CAPSOC)
- Squadron Leadership School (SLS)
- Corporate Learning Course (CLC)
- Region Staff College (RSC)
- National Staff College (NSC)
- Unit Commander’s Course (UCC)
- Training Leaders of Cadets (TLC)
The following is three years out-of-date, and the URL does not exist on this site.